The Church of Elleholm
ikona
The Church of Elleholm
obrazek zajawki
Elleholms Kyrka
City:
www:
Opened for public
RankRankRank_halfRank_noRank_no
 votes: 304

The church of Elleholm was built in half-timbering in the beginning of the 1800 th century. It was probably completed with all the inventories 1713. The vestry was build in 1784 and the church tower in 1819. It is as small, idyllic church with room for 90 persons and it is a popular place for weddings. On the same spot were you find the church today have at least two previous chapels been situated.

Back
Print
PDF
Report
A mistake
Galleries
obrazek
The alter, author of the photo - Morgan Olsson, Blekinge Museum
The alter, author of the photo - Morgan Olsson, Blekinge Museum
obrazek
The pulpit, author of the photo - Morgan Olsson, Blekinge Museum
The pulpit, author of the photo - Morgan Olsson, Blekinge Museum
obrazek
The crucifix, author of the photo - Morgan Olsson, Blekinge Museum
The crucifix, author of the photo - Morgan Olsson, Blekinge Museum
obrazek
View of interior, author of the photo - View of interior
View of interior, author of the photo - View of interior
Location: SWEDEN, Blekinge, Karlshamn