Räpplinge church is originally from the middle of the 12th century, but rebuilt and widened as late as 1802. The votive ship in Räpplinge is the most authentic in the churches of Öland. It is from the middle of the 17th century and surprisingly well preserved even though it has demonstrably been in the church since 1692. The model is of a three-masted naval ship with 42 cannons on the gun deck. It is without sail, but has all the contemporary sculptural adornments.